September 28, 2007

"I Don't Want to Cheer Anymore"

"I don't want to cheer anymore" says Sienna at least 5 times a day. However, she spends everyday - all day cheering. Or she'll be pretending that she's the big cheerleader from the mini cheer clinic. This picture was Sienna this morning being a big cheerleader on my coffee table. I told her to be a big cheerleader on the floor to which she replied that no one would be able to see her from there. She needs a stage. (Some of the high school cheerleaders used the stage to show the cheers.) Please notice that Sienna even has her tennis shoes on. She now refers to her tennis shoes as her cheerleading shoes. She's even wearing her name tag from the cheer clinic. In the middle of her cheer she'll stop and tell me that she doesn't want to cheer anymore. I told her that's fine, she doesn't have to cheer if she doesn't want to. Then later she says that she does want to cheer. I'm just waiting till February and I'll ask her then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has everything she needs (except pants or shorts?) I hate to say it but she's a natural. Get use to it..you'll spend lots of time at games between Sienna and Sierra!

Wendy said...

You know that Sienna refuses to leave her shorts on.

Unknown said...

Im so surprised she wears the tennis shoes. Her imagination is unbelievable, not to mention her attention to detail. Besides to her it may appear that the big cheerleaders don't wear pants.

Emily Jade said...

Do you want me to send this kid spankies?
She'll cheer when she wants to, but on HER terms. Have fun with that one :O)
Did you see the pix of Jilly?