September 06, 2007

A New Hat?

The girls and I are constantly trying to put hats on Levi. He won't leave them on. I was wearing a hat (ball cap) one day which prompted the girls to wear hats also. Sienna suggested we get one for Levi too which I thought was a fabulous idea. He would not leave it on and he was diligent in trying to remove our hats as well. However, I finally found a hat that he will wear. He loves his hat and wears it every chance he gets!! I know the last picture is a little blurry but I wanted to show you that he puts it on all by himself.

**************************************************************************************
Also, please notice my beautiful new piece of artwork in the background!! I just couldn't let it go by since it matches my house decor perfectly!!

**************************************************************************************



2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!!!! That is the cutest thing I think I've ever see. I like Levi's hat choose. He seems to too.

Anonymous said...

Levi is growing so much! When I was with him today, he climbed onto his farm and almost out of his playpen. You can not keep him contained! And the difference in Sienna, one on one is daylight and dark. She is so sweet and timid...such a little lady..sissy came home and instant
"let's boggy" attitude! I really enjoyed my day! Grami