September 14, 2007

God Bless the Vegetable Cup

Introducing the vegetable cup! A great companion to the fruit cup. Now give me a minute to explain my new obsession. As a mother of two toddlers, meal time can be exhausting sometimes. Sometimes, they just don't want to eat. And let's be honest - sometimes I don't feel like making them something to eat! Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about!! We all have those days when you wish you could just toss a pack of bologna and a bag of chips into the living room and be done with it. But, we don't do that. Instead we go to the kitchen and try to create a semi-nutritious meal for our off spring. Now you can put the chips away and grab a vegetable cup instead. Just peel the corner of the top and pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds and you're good to go. I cannot explain how much I am loving these things! Toddler Moms - we no longer have to feel guilty over our children's food intake!! Rejoice!
**I'm not trying to advertise the product. I'm simply sharing one good find.


With all that being said I can't publish a post simply about veggie cups. I have to post a picture of at least one of my many children. So here's a picture of Levi being naughty. He's under my computer desk. Actually, I guess he's on it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent post!! I'm so excited the fruit cup has a new companion. Even though my kids are older they still enjoy YOUR fruit cups. I can buy the same exact ones you do though, and they won't eat the ones I buy. I'm surprised though that they haven't had the vegetable cup out before now. That would even be a quick healthy item for adults. On another note Levi looks good in his fall fashions. How is he doing with the idea of pants?

Wendy said...

He's not doing so great with the pants. Shorts either for that matter. He keeps crawling out of them.

Danielle said...

Oh man! I have to get my hands on these babies....it's a huge dilemma in our house these days..it seems like I feed Isabelle the same thing over and over again! It is so hard to feed kids at this age...with only a few teeth!!! Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

I like your advertisement...I'm sure the company would too! Did Levi crawl under that for a ball in his hand? He looks like he's guilty of something! Glad to see you back at it. Love, Mom