October 01, 2007

Harvest Festival

We took the kids to a Harvest Festival just outside of Willard. I was expecting something like the one that Burnham's Orchards has (with tons and tons for the kids to do). Let's just say this was a MUCH smaller version. The kids got to pick out their pumpkins. Sierra insisted on carrying her own. I was surprised she could actually do it - the thing looked to be as big as she is! The festival did have a tractor pedal thing set up for the smaller kids so Sienna did that and got a sucker for it. Sierra wanted a sucker but not the ride. They had a little hay maze set up and the girls played around on that while Levi stole Sienna's sucker for himself! It was a nice little time but I'm definitely looking forward to taking the kids to Burnham's.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a very nice posting and excellent pictures of your family. It was nice to see David and Levi bonding so good. You have a beautiful family.

Emily Jade said...

I LOVE the pic of the girls. They are SO cute!! I can't wait to see them in person!!

Unknown said...

Is that a maze set up with the hay bails or just hay set out? and are those those booty shorts with words on it that Sierra is wearing?I love that picture of them together in the last photo. They are both even turned the same way. Way to go photographer mom!!

Wendy said...

Sierra is wearing my old softball shirt from when I was in like the 4th or 5th grade with some shorts that Mom found in the lost and found (they've been washed several times by now). They say Chargers on the butt. The hay bails are set out to be a maze but it would really only work for the younger ones. All the bigger kids were pretty much just walking on top of them and jumping from one to another.

Anonymous said...

Mom wy did you take a picher when me and Sienna wy mom wy?

Wendy said...

Hey- it could be worse Sierra. I could have taken and posted a picture of you in the bathtub (like I did your sister and brother)! :)