September 28, 2007

Just Another Mistake of Many

In my mind putting these two in the tub together was a good idea. In reality, not so much. We were running late on bedtime. Anyone can tell you, I'm a HUGE stickler when it comes to bedtime. By the end of the day I'm completely spent and ashamed to admit that sometimes I actually have a countdown running to bedtime. So, I thought it would save me some time to bathe the little ones together. I also thought that Sienna being in Levi's bath might make a nice distraction for him and get him to sit still long enough to wash his little body. In reality, the complete opposite happened. I ended up having to wash his hair and his body while he was standing up. I really wanted Sierra to get a picture of this but considering the fact that my butt was straight up in the air since the rest of my body was lunged into the bath to ensure Levi's safety, I decided against the photo op.

1 comment:

Emily Jade said...

Honey, I have the bedtime counter EVERY DAY!! It's also one of my favorite "groundings"... 8 o'clock bedtime is a beautiful thing...

I am also guilty of the mass bath (not now that they are all older - let me clarify)...it made the time I spent with MY ass in the air a lot faster :O) Trust me - after a few times, it'll get easier and faster!!