October 18, 2007

Crazy Wild Wildabeast

Let me start by saying that I'm sorry I haven't put a new post up recently. You know how life can get.

Levi is obsessed with L
ola's bed. He is constantly just hanging out in it. Lola actually got out of it and let Levi have it once. Now she is only willing to share, briefly. Levi will bring some toys and toss them in the bed and then in he goes, right on top of Lola. Lola is constantly being woken up by a flying school bus or fire truck! It's amazing that she's not scared of her own shadow by now!



Sienna is a spit fire, to say the least. When Sienna and Lola are together, Lola reflects that part of Sienna's personality. Just being around Sienna gets Lola all hyped up. Look at her in this picture, it looks like she's getting ready to snap out and get Sienna's hair (which she does pretty regularly). I was just hoping to get the picture before she did it knowing that once Lola pounced Sienna would be in the floor and they'd both end up one big rolling ball of hair.



I feel bad because Sierra doesn't seem to get as many posts as the younger kids. However, I don't have nearly as much alone time with Sierra as I do with the other two. Anyway, after I got a couple of cute pics tonight of Levi and Sienna with Lola I asked Sierra to get ahold of Lola so I could get a cute pic of the two of them too. This is what I got. I wanted cute and I got was crazy wild wildabeast! Almost every picture I've gotten of Sierra recently she is making some weird face or doing something odd. I was really starting to wonder why and then I saw some old pictures of me around that age and I was doing the same sort of things. I even went through a weird stage where I wore my headbands on my forehead! I suppose things could always be worse.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your children seem to be a little "active" in these pictures...even Lola....you should let the kids take your picture and see how tired you must look! Luv ya, honey

Unknown said...

Sierra doesn't always give this face. She still can take wonderful pictures. I think it's an age thing they go through Maddie went through it, and Bub is still going through it. Just look at his football pix where he's trying to go for a mean face or something.

Danielle said...

Sierra is at a fun age!! She is so cute!

Emily Jade said...

I feel your pain. We go through the personality "rub offs" too with Gooti and whomever she happens to be playing with at the time :O)

Most pictures Allyson takes she's making the cat ass face (pursed duck lip looking thingy) with the peace sign waving. Either that or she's making the suprised face. I'd love to tell you that they outgrow it...but...