October 29, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

No sleepover would be complete without dancing! Here's some pictures of the dance party at Aunt Shell's sleepover. It is not uncommon when the three girls get together for an impromptu dance party to take place. Maddie goes to the computer and throws on some videos and they're good to go. What I love about this picture is how serious all three of them are. Look at their faces~ no smiles ~ just serious dancing!





No dance party is complete until someone has to teach a dance! It's no surprise that Sierra had a new dance to teach.








This picture is my favorite. The girls finally got Brandon to join the party! Love it! Who can resist a good dance party? I never can! Good times!

4 comments:

Emily Jade said...

I don't know what music was playing - but I hear "Funkytown"!!

Unknown said...

The music was from the 50s and 60s...Rockin' Robin, Jermiah was a Bullfrog, Twist and Shout, Respect, etc.

Danielle said...

I think I recall a few sleepovers with you guys like that....

Anonymous said...

This is what family is all about!
Great pictures......you're also making precious memories for you and them.