October 02, 2007

Every Girl's Gotta Get Her Nails Done!!

Lola got her nails done today. Petco offers all kinds of pet pampering - I had no idea. The only reason why I took her to have them cut rather than cut them myself was because I just didn't know what I was doing. Next time I'll do them myself (probably). Aunt Shell and Brandon went with us. The kids liked checking out the super cool pet store. Aunt Shell is now convinced that Levi needs a turtle! Please NO!! I finally got Lola her tag and I must say, I was a little disappointed that they didn't have a nice shiny pink one. Even though they had super cool pink collars that I've now got my eye on. Thanks Petco (I'm rolling my eyes). Since Lola got her nails trimmed today the girls and I decided that she also needed them painted (one more thing I'm disappointed that Petco didn't offer, not that I really thought they would). Anyway, her nails turned out nicely even though I decided to only paint the front ones. Maybe we'll have better results next time!









4 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't doubt for one minute that Lola needed her nails painted. And yes Levi does want a turtle. Sienna has Bell, Sierra has Lola, and Levi (a turtle).I love the way that dogs eyes turn blue instead of red.

Emily Jade said...

OK...FYI there is a WONDERFUL website that is basically a wholesaler to petsmart and petco, but anybody can order from it. It's petedge.com. Pet Edge has cutsie collars and leashes for like $1.99. Any and all treats you can imagine. Shipping isn't bad either...
Miss Lola looks beautiful :O) They DO make doggie nail polish, just so ya know!
Turtles are stinky...
Post a pic of Lola from the side please - I want to see what her face looks like :O) Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Mom lola has big blue eyes wy?

Wendy said...

It's just an effect from the flash of the camera, honey. The same way that our eyes turn red in some pictures.