August 30, 2007

Sienna's First Day of Preschool

Sienna started preschool today! She goes Monday through Thursday from 8:30-11:30 am. I was so worried that she would cry when I left but she had no troubles at all. She gave me an extra hug and then went back to the carpet. When Levi and I got there to pick her up at 11:20 they were still outside so we watched her through the window. No big surprise to find her at a play kitchen (her absolute favorite thing in the whole wide world). I was, however, surprised to find her playing alone. She told me later that none of the kids wanted to play with her. I was very shocked by this until Aunt Shell asked her if kids asked her to play (she said yes) and then Aunt Shell asked her if she told them no (she said yes). What?! Why?! Apparently, Sienna only wanted to play kitchen and not other things. She fell asleep about 5 minutes after we left the school. School obviously takes alot out of her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

School must tire all kids out right now. My two have hit the bed without a peep all week before ten. Sienna will get used to school, and it is possible that she may even play something other than kitchen. She has always been the type of child that knows exactly what she wants. She is not a follower she is a leader. Sometimes leading is lonely until you get the others to do what you want.

Anonymous said...

What can I say except "Sienna is alot like her mother, in soooo many ways!

Grami