August 21, 2007

Levi's 1st Birthday Party

Let me start by saying that I'm sorry for being slow about getting a new post up. We had Levi's party and school shopping and life going on. Plus, I knew all my pictures were gone from his birthday post and I wouldn't be able to do a new post until I fixed the last one (yes, I'm that anal). But, I finally fixed the other post and feel ready to move on.



Levi's birthday party was tons of fun! All of his family came over. Levi is just sooo little compared to his cousins. They're all so much older than him. But he loves them all! The kids had a blast swimming all afternoon while Dave and Uncle Chris grilled the burgers. And it's always nice to have some adult company around the house!



Levi couldn't hang though. He got tired and had to go to bed for a nap before the party was over. He did manage to stay up long enough to open his presents. He even got to play with a couple before napping. However, as soon as the nap was over, he tore into his new stuff. He loved it all! Especially the bikes. We got him a lion walker/bike and Aunt Stephanie got him a Spiderman bike - it makes 26 different noises! (Thanks Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Kevin). Thank you to everyone for coming and celebrating Levi with us!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a good time celebrating Levi's birthday with him. He amazed me with how he knew it was his birthday. He is such a happy baby (as long as mommy is nearby).