November 07, 2007

Questionable Parenting

Sorry that's it been a while since I've blogged. Sometimes you just don't feel like blogging. I was even avoiding my emails. Maybe it wasn't that I didn't feel like blogging rather I just didn't feel like doing anything technical~ which is super odd for me since I love technology and usually can't get enough of it. But anyway, moving on.

I'm pretty sure that this is the one thing that everyone knows you do not do~ let a small child walk/run with a sucker in their mouth. In my defense, I was scared to death. I kept following him around trying to catch him even though he never needed to be caught. This was a Tootsie Pop from the Halloween stash. He enjoyed it sooo much! Look at his shirt~ it's wet from the neck to the tummy from enjoying his sucker so much (why use those things called bibs?). I finally had to take it away when the tootsie part started to show. He threw himself down on the floor and cried and cried. He was very upset with me. I tried to explain but he wasn't trying to hear it. My excuses were irrelevant.



This picture was just too cute not to post. I've mentioned before that Levi loves to get in Lola's bed. I'm still not sure why.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not even going to comment about Levi walking with his sucker. (You don't even let the older kids walk with a sucker)

That last picture is soooooo cute. He looks so handsome, even in Lola's bed.

Anonymous said...

Considering Levi is your son and Sienna's brother...the sucker doesn't suprise me. The "rebel" that is in them would insist they walk with a sucker in their mouth. That makes the "mothering" even harder.

PS....where's Emily...I miss her comments!

Emily Jade said...

Must be something in the air Pooh - I haven't felt like it much either!! Only essential emails were answered and my phone was set to "screen"!

Want to talk about bad parenting? Honey, I've taken it to a whole new level. I'll post on that later this week (if I get the time)!

Levi likes the dog bed 'cause it a Levi sized recliner! It's comfy and warm and he knows that it's really not his...what better place to pop a squat?!?