November 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday Mom! You truly mean the world to me, so much more than I will ever be able to express. I know that I don't tell you as often as I should how much I appreciate you. You're a remarkable woman and I am honored to say that you are my mother. I thank you for everything you have done for me my entire life. I know I wasn't the easiest child to raise, to say the least. But you never gave up on me and you were always there when I needed you. I thank you for being a part of my life and my children's lives. You are their special Grami and there is no one like you. I love you so very much! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Wendy. I'm so proud of what you've become. You have stepped into the mother roll, and life does look different. A mother's heart is to believe in their children..always looking for the good..encouraging every area in their lives...your life is no longer about you, but about them...God has gave you a gift..being a mother..would you want it to be any different? All my love..Mom

Unknown said...

Sentimental I see. That's a good picture of mom. I really like the new fall fun picture section you put on. It captures family, fun, and fall.

Emily Jade said...

Wow Michelle...that was "deep"


I have to agree...Great pic of Linda!! Be happy that you all feel that close - it is not at all usual these days...