June 13, 2008

Welcome Home

She's coming home!! Tomorrow's the day! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. This is a picture of 'Bonnie & Clyde' getting their thug on. We bought Sierra a prepaid cell phone for her trip and it was the best thing I could have done. It helped so much that she was able to call WHENEVER she wanted. And she called alot. I sent her picture messages of the kids playing outside and she would send me picture messages of her by the pool. But I am very ready to have my Sierra Rose home. It's just not the same without her. Thankfully, my van has been fixed~ the window and the air conditioner. YEAH!! It will be a much easier drive this time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is truly Bonnie and Clyde. I love this picture. Where was it taken at? I'm sure Director Sierra was behind the shot here.

And on a separate note....I'm so glad to have them home!!!!!!