June 26, 2008

Some Slip-n-Slide Fun

What exactly is it about the slip-n-slide that is always so much fun? As a child I loved some slip-n-slide action. As an adult, I have no desire to throw myself down on a piece of plastic that is going to send me sliding while spraying water in my face. Knowing my luck these days I'd probably throw my hip out and loose a contact. But the kids LOVE it! Brandon and Sierra played on this thing ALL day.

Sienna was a little more hesitant with it. She wouldn't just throw herself down on it. She would get down on her knees and then kind of scoot to the end. Levi didn't even get to try or see the slip-n-slide. I don't feel bad about this one bit. I did not feel like going to the emergency room that afternoon. No matter what my 'ER Frequent Visitor Card' says, I don't enjoy visits to the ER.
Slip-n-Slide + Levi = Emergency Room





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...the kids are growing up so fast....I remember people saying that about you girls and at the time I couldn't understand what they meant. I sure do now. Enjoy them.

Unknown said...

As fun as the children make this look I just can't imagine me throwing myself on the ground to slide across the ground. They may enjoy these activies now, but when they get older their bodies will ache from such things. And another thing----why do I remember slip and slides being just the yellow lane?