May 28, 2008

A Long Weekend

Whew! What a long weekend! Levi fell asleep during dinner Monday evening. This was the first time he ever did that. He was so cute and, obviously, tired. Please notice our new highchair. His other one was so raggedy and nasty. That was the same chair Sierra used as a baby. Brian (Shell's husband) found us this one at a garage sale for $4! Thanks Brian!!

Dave was home this weekend and he did ALOT of work on our yard. The kids spent alot of time outside this weekend. And Levi~ he's a maniac! He LOVES to play outside! If he didn't get to go out with the other kids he would scream and point at the door and scream some more. Poor little guy. The problem is that he just won't listen. He does what he wants. And what he wants is everything. He is all over the place. Sierra attempted to take him out with her and she agreed that she would stay with him the entire time and keep him safe. This was really nice of Sierra and I let her try. It didn't last long and she was exhausted. Levi ran her all over the yard. Finally, I had to go retrieve Levi when I heard them both yelling at each other in the driveway. Apparently Levi wanted to go to the front of the house and Sierra would not let him. So, he just sat down in the middle of the driveway and refused to move. It was kind of funny but not from Sierra's perspective, I'm sure.


This is a sandbox that was left here for the kids by the previous tenants. We cleaned it out but we haven't gotten the sand for it yet. It hasn't stopped the kids from playing on it. They love this boat. It instantly transports Sienna to the Caribbean. (Notice that both my girls have knots on their heads? Sienna's left her with a mild concussion and Sierra's left her with a half black eye. Everyone's doing much better today though.)




Sierra even got to spend the night with Aunt Shell this weekend! Does the weekend get any better than that? They even had a fire and made smores! Good times!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your poor girls look like they had a rougher weekend than Levi. I'm glad they're feeling better. I'll not comment that I have taken better pictures but that is a cute one of Levi. I wish I'd have combed my hair though.

Unknown said...

That has to be the cutest picture of Levi! He was truly exhausted. I like the sandbox that should be hours of fun this summer.