May 14, 2008

A Kiss for Grami

This is Sienna giving Grami a kiss on Mother's Day. Notice the little heart sprinkles on her lips from her dessert? She was loving those sprinkles~ they instantly made her a star! She went to Jasmine's (her BFF) birthday party tonight. It wasn't anything big, just cake and ice cream with the family plus a friend (Sienna) for the birthday girl. Sienna was so excited. This was her first time going to a friend's house plus she got to take a gift! We bought Jasmine a Bratz doll with clothes and then we bought 2 little lip glosses and a nail polish. The problem I discovered was what to do with the small items when wrapping. I had one of those big curling ribbon bows so we ended up wrapping each item individually (Sienna's idea) and then I tied a curling ribbon to it and tied it to the bow. It ended up really cute. I was kind of (totally) impressed with myself. I wish I took a picture. Let me try to explain better~ we had the package with the big curly ribbon bow. So the front of the gift was tons of curly ribbon hanging and in the midst of the ribbon was three little gifts hanging. Does that make sense? Probably not. I wish I had a photo, you should've seen it, I'll toot my own horn-- Toot. Toot.

I've got to mention the gift my family gave me on Mother's Day~ the Shark Mop! Have you ever heard of this thing? It is sooooo awesome!! It is a steam mop that cleans your floors without any chemicals. You put the water in, plug it in and 30 seconds later you're blasting the dirt and grime off your floors with steam. I'm loving this thing so much that I actually pulled it out and gave Mom and Shell a little demonstration after dinner on Mother's Day. I even insisted (forced) them to give it a 'whirl' around the kitchen. So, if you've seen this and thought maybe, get it. LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the kiss, and your new mop!
Amazing...I may get me one! Thank you for the lovely dinner. The meat was delicious. What touched my heart was all of us being together on mother's day, and you and your family going out of your way to make it possible. I am so blessed. Thank you, Wendy.