April 04, 2008

A Bus Ride and pizza too!

Today was Sienna's first field trip riding a school bus. Her preschool visited a local pizza place which involved about a 10 minute bus ride. When Sienna got to school on Monday she discovered that the kitchen play area had been turned into the 'Preschool Pizza Shop' and the kids spent all week taking orders, making pizzas and exchanging play money. They even made a HUGE pizza out of cardboard and paper with a thank you note for the pizza place which was hanging beautifully on the wall. The kids got to make their own pizzas and then toured the restaurant. They were all so excited. It was a very nice field trip.

Sienna has a great group of girls in her class. They really make me laugh. They're ALL so outgoing! I've made mention of these particular girls before, in the post about Sienna's Thanksgiving Feast. Remember how distracting my purple nail polish was to them? I made sure to have no purple nail polish today. Today they all seemed to have tattoos to show me. It must be something in the air right now. Even Sienna is rockin' one on her leg right now. I've never seen an entire group (class) of children that get along so well with one another. I really think it's credit to the teachers and type of program that they use. I am very pleased with them. Big thanks to Pine House Pizza and to the Western Reserve Preschool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Sienna looks like she's having sooo much fun. Love the rabbit ears.
I'm so glad you went with her. She will always remember it.....

Unknown said...

That is an adorable picture of Sienna in action. I'm so glad she had such a great time.

Danielle said...

are these little girls sporting fabulous purses on thier field trip?? what little divas!