February 17, 2008

Sienna is 4 years old!

It's so hard to believe that Sienna is 4 years old already! It really is amazing how fast the time goes by, especially considering that it seems so slow in the moment. February 3 marked the 4th year of my amazing princess. This is a picture of her all dressed up in one of her new dress-up outfits. She even made Aunt Shell take a picture of the shoes. It's so amazing to me that her little feet are a perfect fit for those shoes. A true Cinderella. :)

She had such a good time at her party! All of her cousins came (except Brandon due to a basketball game). Sienna really enjoys getting together with ALL of her cousins. Birthdays is really about the only time when all the kids from both sides of the family can get together. We had a princess pinata for her. We always do pinatas for all the birthday parties and usually the kids doing really well with looking out for each other and not being crazy about getting the candy. (I make them all share it anyway.) But for some reason this party Sierra lost her mind over the pinata. She tackled Levi to get to the candy! Maddie had to jump into the pile of children and pull Levi out from the bottom!! I was completely and totally shocked. I still am. I don't even know what to say about it.

It was a really nice day. I was afraid with only having a week to get the house together and do a party that I would be all stressed out but I wasn't, thankfully. Dave was a big help. He put up the decorations and hid the last few remaining boxes for me. Sienna is such an amazing person and I am so blessed to be a part of her life. She inspires me everyday. Happy Birthday Sienna! We love you so much!!

2 comments:

Emily Jade said...

cute party! Happy Belated Birthday Sienna!

pinata? what were you thiking?!?

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Princess Sienna!!!