February 26, 2008

I love this picture of Max! He looks like a bobble head, doesn't he? He's got a big ol' head but he's a totally baby. Lola is way more ferocious than Max could ever dream of being. But he's getting really big. I'm starting to get the dogs confused. If I'm standing up and looking down at them, it's hard to tell them apart. Max's face is alot darker than Lola's, but if you're not looking right at their face it can be a little confusing.

That was my quick little doggie update (since I'm sure all of you have just been dying to know the current status of my dogs).







Check out this picture of Sierra. I let the girls take the camera upstairs the other night and this is one of the pictures I found the next day. Doesn't she remind you of Chris Crocker in this picture? Remember him? The EXTREME Brit-Brit fan who found 15 minutes of fame over a video he posted on MySpace where he was under a blanket screaming "leave Brittany alone". If you don't know who I'm talking about, consider your self lucky. I just thought the picture was cute. Let me be clear that Sierra was not impersonating this guy, she doesn't even know who he is.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know who that guy is. I really have no clue. I do agree with you that max looks like a bobble head in that picture though. It's too cute.

Unknown said...

You have the cutest dogs ever!!!

Anonymous said...

mom your men .I'm not Chris crocker!!!!!!Hmmm.