February 26, 2008

Pretty Princess

We all know how Sienna loves to play princess. As I was trying to set the computer up Sienna came running in telling me to get the camera and come see. She was soooo excited but I didn't really want to stop what I was doing. Everyone knows what a pain it is to set up the computer. All the cords and plugs~ not to mention you have to crawl under and behind your desk, it's just such a hassle. At the moment when Sienna came in I happened to be under the desk with 2 cords in my hand, 1 cord in my mouth and the tower tipped sideways and propped on my leg. So you could say that I was kind of in the middle of something. But she was just so excited so I asked her what she needed me and the camera for. She said, "Me and Daddy play pretty princess!!" Now, I had to pause because I knew that Dave was napping on the couch. So I finally said to her, "Well, isn't Daddy sleeping?" She replied with a very excited YES followed by lots of hand clapping. So I grabbed my camera and went to see Pretty Princess Daddy. Sienna was so happy with how pretty she made Daddy look. And Dave must have been so exhausted from the move because he slept right through the whole thing, even me taking about 50 pictures!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think every daddy has played tea party or princess with their little girl, and I think every mommy has gotten a picture of daddy during these times. You'll also observe every time a mom plays tonka trucks or super hero with their son their isn't a camera around.

Anonymous said...

Excellent post! Worth the wait! That little girl is so much like you it's scary! Remember the pink rollers and your own dad? Again, the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree!

Unknown said...

Dave looks so beautiful, I showed Casey this picture and he said never, ever was I allowed to let any of our future daughters do this to him.

Emily Jade said...

TOO FUNNY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!!! Sienna you did a perfect job making your daddy pretty.