June 30, 2007

Levi is not always an Angel!

So, Shell and I have been talking. We've noticed something about Levi that is a little disturbing. Now, before we get into this, let me say that my son is an angel. He doesn't cry very often. He loves to cuddle and give loveys. However, he's starting to go through this whole seperation anxiety thing. He doesn't really like to be away from me. So the couple of times that I have gone somewhere he has cried the whole time. However, I was under the impression that he was being a good boy for his Aunt Shell and his Grami. Now I'm starting to wonder. Check out these pictures:



Is he seriously trying to munch off Sienna's leg?! It looks like he is totally trying to eat Sienna!


If you look closely you can see that he has a hand full of Sienna's hair! Look at how happy it makes him!!


Again with the hair! This time he has a handful of Sierra's!



Now this picture really says something! Look at his face - Who is this mean looking little baby? I've never seen him before! This is not my son!

This last picture was taken at the rec by Shell when I went to the bathroom. She told him that she was taking to prove to his mommy how he is for Aunt Shell. I'm completely mortified! I've never seen him look like that. As soon as Mom saw the picture she knew immediately what was going on because she said that she knew the look! Can you believe that? I suppose the lesson to be learned from this is that our children are not always the angels we would like to believe they are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Oh this is so cute. I notice the observations very well, and yes even though he has a few moments he is still an angel.

Anonymous said...

It's been 5 days since your last update. Just checking to make sure all is okay.