June 27, 2007

Shell and the kids went swimming with us!

I took the kids to the rec again today and Shell and the kids joined us. We had such a nice day! My kids always enjoy having Aunt Shell, Maddie and Brandon around. (I think Shell agreed to come so she wouldn't have to listen to Sierra beg her again!) The pool that we go to has a pretty big slide. I have never been on it, nor have I ever seen any adult go down it - until my sister!! Shell decided that she was going to go down that slide and she did! She made it look like so much fun that I went down it twice after that. I also saw several other grown folk going down that slide today too. Shell came to the pool one time and liberated all the moms!!















7 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh, how much fun! I would love to have summers off with my kids..when I have kid(s) that is :) Hopefully one day!

Do you guys go to the Rec Center in Norwalk? My dad says that is a really nice pool. By the way, tell your sister to call me sometime, i seem to only have an old phone number for her...

Anonymous said...

Hey Danielle! Thanks for checking us out! Yes, we go to the rec in Norwalk and it is a really nice pool. How is Isabelle (I hope I got that right) doing? I need your email!

Anonymous said...

Yes the day was lovely yesterday. I honestly had a great time, it made me feel like a kid again myself. The kids also had a great time including Levi. The pictures seem so lifelike. I swear you must be doing something amazing to them.

Danielle said...

daniellecmichael at yahoo.com
by the way, check out our blog (if you haven't already) at www.themichaelchronicles.blogspot.com
or you can just click on my name and it will redirect you there.

Anonymous said...

I see you are not putting up daily photos. I still think there should be a little section with "Wendy thoughts" or "Pooh's quick remedies" or perhaps "The secret ingredient to my spagetti". Something like that would be a thought.

Anonymous said...

You're killing me with the daily stuff! As soon as I start doing something like that, you quit checking it everyday! Yesterday wasn't a picture kind of day. It was chilly and we stayed inside which meant lots of fighting and timeouts! No one wants to see pictures of upset children in timeout! LOL

Anonymous said...

Leave it to "Beauty" to liberate the women on Erie and Huron County! Everyone looks great. Hope to see you all soon.
Pat