November 17, 2009

Hello Again


Hello! Is anyone there? It's been such a long time since I've blogged. But I'm back online now and so thankful to be. So there's lots of catching up to do but I don't have time right now for a long post. So I'll just give you a couple quick updates on what's been going on with my family. This is a picture of the girls walking home today from their new bus stop. We bought a house! We just moved last Saturday so we're still getting settled in but we absolutely love it. It's not far from where we were before so the kids didn't have to change schools, thankfully.
The girls did a mini cheer clinic recently so I'll have some pictures and videos of that to post soon. Levi is doing fabulous at preschool, surprisingly so. His speech is still slow but it is finally starting to come. Sienna is loving kindergarten, naturally. And Sierra is having a good start to the fifth grade. She joined the band this year and is playing the flute.
I'll leave you with a quick video of Sienna and Levi doing an impromptu performance for me. I'll post more soon!

1 comment:

Etta said...

So glad you are finally back on line. The videos are precious. New home for Thanksgiving--lots to be thankful for and Christmas is well on it's way.
Love
Aunt Etta