July 25, 2008

The Big Day

Today is the big day - Sierra's Sleepover!!! Yeah! She is soooo excited. She is having a Hannah Montana/Jonas Brothers theme. We're just decorating her bedroom rather than half the house. (Hey- it's a sleepover) I'm excited for the party too. The parties get harder as the kids older. I always thought they would get easier, but they don't. The party itself isn't hard it's all the pressure I put on myself to make it absolutely spectacular and better than the last. Won't I eventually max out on ideas? But I haven't maxed out yet and this party is going to be great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wendy the pictures are very cute, thanks for sending the address to the blog in my christmas card I got a few laughs your son sounds alot like my grandson zack hes car crazy too! Tell everyone Hello ...
god bless
Eutha Carty

PS. Wendy this is Jessica I had to type this for my grandma she hasn't figured out the computer system yet lol too high tech for her.

Love ya
Jessica
Ps. Tell Michell I said hi