March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone! The kids were up bright and early this morning asking if the Easter Bunny came. As soon as we got to the bottom of the stairs Sienna was already looking for the eggs. Sierra, of course, was already on the hunt. Levi went straight for the baskets. I was anticipating this holiday to be a good one for Levi. I figured with a basket full of goodies just for him, it was bound to be a favorite. The first thing on Sienna's mind after getting that Baby Bottle Pop open was, "are we going to go to church now?". She couldn't wait to get all dressed up. Sierra, of course, was the first one dressed (accessories included) and ready to go. Any legitimate reason to get all dolled up and Sierra is all over it.

We went to Steve Payne's church and it was absolutely beautiful. The service was lovely. I think that Steve Payne might be the one and only person that I could actually sit and listen to all day. His sermons never seem long to me and the end always comes by surprise somehow. As for Levi, he went in the nursery today!! And stayed!! Yeah! I was a little worried that he wouldn't stay but once we got to the nursery all my worries went away. There was about 10 little boys and zero girls. Levi was absolutely thrilled!

That was our Easter morning and now we're heading over to Shell's for dinner with Mom. I'll have more pictures and another post later. Happy Easter everyone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely post Pooh, and great pictures. Nicely done!!

Anonymous said...

Wendy you have grown past me! I can not say I know how much hard work you do each day with three children and Dave. I only had two and then I was exhausted. You do a great job! Everything looks so happy!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post - and I loved the pictures. It was great to see all of you on Easter. We loved having you all there with us on Sunday at church. Your kids are beautiful and delightful. Please come back any time you can and visit with us. We love you. Molly

Emily Jade said...

love love love the Glamour Puss pictures!!! TOO MUCH!!!