March 23, 2008

Easter Dinner

I am so totally full! I couldn't tell you the last time I ate so much. I don't know what was wrong with me today, but I ate like a pig. I just couldn't get enough. I said that I felt like a refugee who just came home to their first meal in years! How pathetic is that?! Everything just tasted soooo good. I don't think there was one thing at the table that didn't taste FABULOUS to me! I probably could have ate my plate. I was terrible. I guess that'll be an extra day at the gym this week! (lol, ha-ha, lol)

So, obviously I very much enjoyed dinner at Shell's with Mom. The kids always have a great time whenever we go to Shell's house. Even Levi knows~ as soon as pulled in the drive he started grunting and pointing at the house. It's always fun at Aunt Shell's. Heather and Casey came too and she is so adorable right now. She's 12 weeks from having her first baby so I'm sure she's not feeling adorable but she looks it. If you don't know who Heather is, she is Shell's stepdaughter and she is super tiny petite. But now she's got a nice round baby bump. Usually when I see those super skinny girls who are pregnant and don't like them (even though I do not know them) because I know they're going to pop out that baby and go straight home and pull out those size zero jeans and slip right back into them. Meanwhile, I'd give my left leg to see a size 10 again! But with Heather that's not the case. I suppose since I love her so much that doesn't anger (make me soooooooo incredibly jealous) me as it normally does. I'm so happy for her and I can't wait to see that new baby!!

It was just a really nice day. As I was helping Sienna take off her Easter dress for jamey time she says to me, "I had a really fun time wearing that dress today with my tights". That simple little statement almost made me cry. It was an awesome day that has left me feeling extremely blessed. I hope that all of you had as nice a Easter as I did.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

How fun! Maybe you were so hungry because you're pregnany ;) At least that's my excuse these days!

Anonymous said...

What? Did I miss something?

Anonymous said...

Sienna looks soooooooooooooo cite!

Unknown said...

It was a very nice day indeed. I enjoyed myself too.

Wendy said...

No! Relax Mom. I'm not pregnant. Remember the 5 yr IUD?! I think Danielle just had a little too much sun over the weekend. :)