December 20, 2007

Christmas Programs

I love going to the school Christmas programs. I still remember how excited I would get as a kid for my Christmas program. I felt like a star. I felt special. So now to watch my children in their own Christmas programs is special to me.

First was Sierra's program last week. She always does such a wonderful job. However, I cannot say the same for my camera. Something about the lighting in the gym totally messes with my camera. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get a decent picture inside the school gym. I'm posting a picture any way so you can understand why I'm not posting more. The Lord truly blessed my life with Sierra. She is such a special girl. She did such a great job, like always. Here's a quick little video. She's in the third row, 6th to the right. Again, sorry about the camera. :(



Then there was Maddie's choir program. This is not your regular grade performance, this is 'choir'. Again, brings back good memories for me. I absolutely loved choir. I took it all 4 years in highschool, was in the Show Choir and even choreographed dance routines starting as a sophomore. Big ups to Emily~ she was definitely my choir homie! Back to Maddie~ she did such a wonderful job! She seems to truly enjoy herself. I know I enjoyed myself watching her perform, even when she made me participate (even if my evil sister was laughing hysterically at me). Sadly I don't have any pictures since I forgot my camera.

Today was Sienna's program at the preschool. She was absolutely adorable! They sang songs and recited a poem and then got a surprise visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus. She did such an awesome job. And I think it's safe to say that Sienna really enjoys performing for a crowd. She knows how to keep contact with the camera, that's for sure. I'm so proud of all the ladies in my life. They're all at different stages in life but all growing up so fast. They all did a wonderful job.

Here's a couple of videos of Sienna's progam. In this first video, pay attention to the little girl next to Sienna. This little girl is one of Sienna's best friends. She puts her arm in front of Sienna's face. Notice how Sienna handles that!

4 comments:

Emily Jade said...

WOOT WOOT!! Choir homies for life!! I still think about it every time I'm choro-ing for cheer!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVED the videos!! Sienna is SO stinkin' cute!!!

Unknown said...

Very good post. The ladies all did a great job this year! They each had their own speacialness to each program. The first video teared me up a little. I guess it's different watching her without Levi wanting just one more cookie. He had a good time at Sienna's program. Sienna seemed very proud on this day.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Wendy for the videos. I sat and cried with pride. She is at such a precious age...this is the same little girl that didn't like the first day of preschool? Boy, did she adjust!

Anonymous said...

MOM!Why didn't you put 2 videos of ME!? I love you mommy!