November 21, 2008

Before & After

Wow - I can't believe it's been 2 months since I started my Wellness Journey! But tomorrow is day 60, already. I feel like a completely different person. I've lost 27 pounds (I'm hoping tomorrow it will be 30) and 23 inches from my frame. That's including 11 inches from my waist and 10 inches from hips!! That is just absolutely amazing to me. I've gone from a size 18 to a size 12. My energy is so amazing. Not because I'm running around the house like a crazy person but because it's sufficient energy that lasts ALL day long. My body is different somehow on the inside, I think. I crave different things now. I actually made a special trip out to Berlin Heights yesterday just to buy some apples from Burnham Orchards. That might not seem very significant to some of you, but trust me, that's huge in my world. Before I never would have driven out of my way (especially to Berlin Heights) for anything, except maybe some chocolate or gravy-n-biscuits. I eat peas now!!! That's MAJOR for me! I have never in my life enjoyed any sort of pea prepared in any fashion. Now I really enjoy them.

I just feel really amazing! I feel like I have my life back. I'm putting up a few before and after pics for your viewing pleasure! :)


August 2008:




























November 2008:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, I am sooo proud of you. To change a lifetime of habits (good or bad) is very difficult. You have conquered more than weight. You have conquered an inner war as well. I also know that "others" have seen this posting.....so where is the cheerleading section! Hurrah!
You look terrific!

Unknown said...

Wow it doesn't seem like it has been 60 days already does it?!! You look great, and your advice is even changed a lot more since you started your wellness journey.

Anonymous said...

wendy you look amazing! your mom told me you had a web page but i had no idea how talented you were! i hope all is well for you and yours and would love to hear from you! from the pics on your page and the blogs you've written, you seem to be conquering the world...keep up the good work!
~Micki(Milstead)Seville~